RECIPE: HOMEMADE MACKEREL
A great and easy recipe to start making a homemade meal for the cat in your life!
- 1 cup canned mackerel
- 1 Tablespoon sunflower seed oil
- 1 Tablespoon brown rice, cooked
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons of chicken or beef broth, or water
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until blended.
- Serve immediately and store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to three days.
* Consult with your veterinarian about any allergies your cat may have.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: ±10 minutes