Why a pet hotel makes perfect sense
When you hear the words Pet Hotel, you might think about a posh mansion filled to the brim with extravagances and expensive trinkets and toys for dogs and cats of wealthy celebrities.
But the truth is that, Pet Hotels and Pet Daycares, actually provide a very rational and sensible solution to many pet owners, and here’s why:
- Urban pet owners often tend to live in smaller, more confined apartments and houses. This means less space for doggo to play and kitty to roam, and leaving pets alone at home all day can be stressful and detrimental to pet health and happiness. By checking pets into a Pet Daycare, pets can roam about and have fun; dogs can engage with friends and get lots of active play and stimulation.
- Dogs need to socialize to know how to conduct themselves and behave when faced with another dog. Unsocialized dogs will snarl and growl, while socialized dogs will recognize their fellow canines as exactly that, and happily play and interact without any aggression.
- Believe it or not, sometimes that look on your cat’s face isn’t that of lazy contentment, but boredom. Cats can get bored and lethargic, and this means less wow and more meow.
- By checking your cat into a daycare, they can be stimulated with a host of activities and leisurely play sessions.
- Almost all humans express a desire of some kind to become a domestic pet owner, but are reluctant due to spatial constraints at home or a fear that the pet will suffer a lack of attention. With Pet Hotels and Daycare centres, owning a pet becomes possible and convenient. Pet ownership is also proven to have substantial health benefits like reduced chance of cardiovascular disease and anxiety relief, so if you think about it, a Pet Hotel could be your ticket to improved health and wellbeing!